Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Intro/Rules

Hello fellow Nuzlockers! My name is Thenatural1991! I've been doing various Nuzlocke challenges for the past 2.5 years. In 2018, I completed a Dice Challenge variant for each region successfully completing 5/7 regions. This year, I wanted to try something I've never done before...doing a Generations Nuzlocke and blogging about it. I decided I wanted to branch out in the ways of recording my nuzlockes and I figured that since I am a terrible artist, I would try to write about them.

Here are the rules for my Generations Nuzlocke:

I will be playing through the generations in the following order: Fire Red, Soul Silver, Diamond, White 2, Alpha Sapphire, X, Moon. All games will be played on cartridge so this order was the most logical for me.

1. Each Pokemon that faints is considered dead and must be permaboxed.
2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed after musicians or musical groups.
4. No legendaries.
5. Dupes Clause- May re-encounter up to 3 times. If after 3 tris I still encounter a Pokemon I have already caught, I forfeit that encounter.
6. I cannot reuse Pokemon from a previous generation if I used it at any point on my team.
7. Starter is chosen from Trainer ID (1-3 grass, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, 0 choice).
8. Offspring of surviving Elite 4 teams will be transferred up to the next game.
9. Level limit based on next gym leader's highest leveled Pokemon.

Without further ado...the world of Pokemon and adventure awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment